Sunday, October 15, 2006

Watch out, woman with scissors!

In all my haste (and excitement) yesterday getting ready to go scrapping, I forgot about my scavengar hunt photo. I don't get to scrapbook often (too many little helpers) so that's pretty much all I was thinking of. :)

Had a great day tho, and actually got 4 layouts done. That is HUGE for me. And I was happy with how they turned out, so that's always great. A friend brought her Cricut machine with her and lemme just say WOW. That thing is waaaaaaaayy too much fun. Maybe I can talk Rob one day into getting me one (i won't hold my breath tho LOL!)

After a day to myself, I am feeling refreshed and ready to take on a new week. Rob managed to survive his daddy day, but is a little more appreciative of me I think. ;0)Although my house did suffer a little, but such is life :D.

No comments: