Sunday, October 1, 2006

Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged by Tammy!
Here's the tag: list seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

Here are my 7...in no particular order...
1)Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado
2)Wish for you by Faith Hill
3)The First time ever I saw your face by Roberta Flack
4)Anything from Trans-Siberian Orchestra
5)Hips don't lie by Shakira
6)Panic at the Disco- I write sins not tragedies
7)John Mayer-Waiting on the world to change.

Now it's your turn...I'm tagging LammyAnn, Lolly, Jenn, Christy,Lil'Duck Duck, Mikki, and Toni.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am shocked (and thrilled) that you answered soo fast! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL I stole your Trans-Siberian Orchestra one ;). Sorry I'm so pokey about answering...