Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Couple of funnies

My kids are always doing little things that just crack me up. On Sunday, we were sitting in sacrament meeting and the kids were quietly coloring. I had given them each a little piece of gum, thinking that it would keep their mouths busy and lessen the need to talk (or yell or scream or cry for that matter). Pretty soon, Haley is complaining about her nose. I thought she just had a boogie that was irritating her, so got her to blow and finally out comes.......HER GUM! Yikes. Needless to say she hasn't gotten gum since! (much to her dismay). yuck.

Today the kids were talking to Aunt Lolly on the phone and Robby asks me "Mom, can we go see her tomorrow?" I told him not tomorrow. He asks me why and I just said because we don't have the money right now. Without batting an eye, he said "Ok, we'll see you when we get the money." LOL So cute.

This morning, Lexi was getting dressed (in a skirt---of course) and told me her skirt was cranky. I asked her what she meant and she said "you know, cranky.....like grumpy". Still not sure what made her skirt grumpy or cranky but it gave me a good giggle this morning. :D

Last night the kids started wrestling with Daddy and it turned into a whole family wrestling match. As soon as I got involved, my personal defender, Haley got quite upset. She just kept kissing me, like saving me. It was cute.

I love these crazy kids. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so THAT'swhat is wrong with me!! My cranky grumpy skirt!
love to hear about those.
too funny