Thursday, October 12, 2006

Think Love

Last week, while browsing differen blogs, I came across Chookooloonks' Love Thursday. I loved it, and selfishly couldn't wait until this week so I could put up my own love thursday photo.



This photo is one of my all time favorites. My oldest, Alexis has always had a motherly way with each of her siblings. I think this pictures captures how she feels about them.

"A sibling is a gift given by nature"-author unknown.

Be sure to check out Chookooloonks for more Love Thursday entries. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of course, I always love a photograph featuring a little girl named "Alexis" -- but then, I would! This shot is beautiful.

Thanks for participating -- and happy Love Thursday!

K. from Chookooloonks

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love it! I always enjoy reading all the Love Thursday entries, though I often forget to post myself ;).

Anonymous said...

I love it. Her expression is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids and a great picture.

Anonymous said...

You can really see how much she loves and how happy she is. Great picture! Thanks for sharing the memory--Happy Love Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture and beautiful children!!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

breautiful!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute.

Happy Love Thursday. Mine's up. Care to drop by?