Thursday, October 19, 2006

I really do LOVE

2 is such a FUN age. *said with just the right amount of sarcasm*
For this week's Love Thursday, the first thing that came to mind was my 2 year old. For me 2 is THE hardest age I've come to yet (and ok since my oldest is only 5, I do realize that I still have a lot to go through :D). It's just a frustrating age. My older 2 kids weren't really THAT bad when they were 2, but I'm telling you I think the term Terrible Two's was invented specifically for Haley. She is the most strong spirited child I've ever known. When she throws an all out tantrum, it just lasts and lasts. She will still be shouting "NO!" when she's sitting on her bed for a time out. And the little attitude that goes with it...well is....priceless. I didn't realize little kids could come with so much spunk. This week has been a particuarly challenging week for me, which is why I've chosen her as my topic for Love Thursday.


Despite the hard times (and for me 2 is really hard), I cannot even put into words how much I lOVE my little girl. And when she looks at me with her big blue eyes, my heart melts. I'm so glad she's mine. :)

For more Love Thursday entries, check out Chookooloonks. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What big, beautiful blue eyes she has!! Watch out, Mom-she'll be a heartbreaker with those peepers! :)

HLT!!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. She will break some serious hearts with those eyes.

Anonymous said...

Wow! She has beautiful eyes and such long eyelashes. I can see why your heart is melting.

Anonymous said...

holy! she's got some great eyes! beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those eyes are amazing! You can see she knows how to use them to her advantage too. I wish I had some magic words for the tantrums--my 3 year old cried the entire time of his swim lesson today because I forgot his BLUE goggles. Sometimes you just can't win. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture, and Happy Love Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beauty. You mean to tell me that precious face causes problems? :-)

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous!

She'll take all that spunk and grown up to be a go-getter gal!

Happy Love Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Those big blue eyes can melt any heart.

Happy LT! Mine's up!

Anonymous said...

My 2 year old grandbaby is 2! She just spent the afternoon with me today!
Your daughter is lovely!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Whoaaaa! My heavens! -oo- Get that child some sunglasses!