Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Stepping out of my shell!

Recently, K, a scrapbooking buddy asked if I'd be willing to take some family pictures for her. I was shocked and in awe that she would even ask me! I agreed, even tho I was REALLY nervous considering this is the first time I've taken non-family pictures. It was a great learning experience, and I'm so glad that they asked me. I am really pleased how the pictures turned out, and hope they like them as well! Thanks K for letting me practice on your sweet family. And thanks for having patience with me!
(some of the pictures are cut off, you can click on them to see the fullsize :D)
DSCF5200-alt
DSCF5288
DSCF5225
DSCF5203-b&w
I couldn't resist a couple of their sweet daughter. She really did well considering how much we were asking of her! :)
DSCF5249
DSCF5253
Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great job on the photo shoot girl!

nice chattin with ya too!