Sunday, January 21, 2007

30 things this year

To help me achieve the goals I've made this year, here are 30 things that I want to accomplish this year. To read more "30 things" go to Lolly's.

1. I will practice the piano much more often.

2. I will go on more outings with my kids.

3. I will make cards for birthdays for loved ones--and send them out

4. I will make a blanket for ME.

5. I will hopefully start a photog business, or at least be closer to that goal.

6. I will make strawberry jam.

7. I will drink more water.

8. I will make more time for each of my children independently.

9. I will plan a romantic getaway for my husband and I.

10. I will do Family Home Evening.

11. I will read the BOM.

12. I will make time for friends. (which is never easy when you have small children, let alone 4 small children).

13. I will go to bed earlier so I can get up earlier without complaint (HA!--no promises).

14. I will learn to cook healthier for the whole family.

15. I will call my mom more just to chat. (I know she's probably thinking...Ohhhh great LOL).

16. I will have more pictures framed and on my walls.

17. I will take more pictures.

18. I will start a school scrapbook for Lexi.

19. I will learn to say no.--always a work in progress for me

20. I will sing more (no american idol auditions from me, but I love to sing, especially to my kids).

21. I will go puddle jumping with my kids.

22. I will keep up with my laundry, even tho I hate it.

23. I will make my bed when I get out of it in the mornings (well unless Rob is still in it).

24. I will make curtains for the house.

25. I will learn to sew better.

26. I will laugh more.

27. I will blog more. :D

28. I will exercise more.

29. I will try something new.

30. I will jump up and down 30 times if I get everything done LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are funny!!! LOL
take one at a time though, you dont want to over do it!

Did you get a package yet??!!!! I am dyin here!