Thursday, January 4, 2007

One year ago today....

David James was born on January 4th, 2006 at 2:36pm weighing 7lbs 15oz and 21 inches long.
I feel a little like the mom in Fiddler on the Roof when I say "I don't remember getting older, when did they (or in this case HE)" This year has absolutely flown by and I feel like David really wasn't a "baby" very long at all.
As it approaches 2:36 today, I find myself looking back over the past year. It's just incredible how much they change in one year, and how much they learn and grow. I've put together a "year in pictures" montage to share.

***wait, are those baby twinges I'm feeling???***
On a side note, this is a first.....at all my other kids' first birthday, I was already pregnant with the next kid. It's a little weird that I'm not this time. :D

Happy birthday, little man. I love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....baby twinges huh? maybe you need a bigger {house} soon? LOL
just kidding! love the photo slide!

Anonymous said...

Aww Happy birday to our sweet baby boy!!!

Give the bday boy a cushie for me.
x
K. and weird that blogger won't put my link/address on my name above the comment. hm.

Anonymous said...

so sweet girl! He is so big - I love ya!

Anonymous said...

Erin, hope you ALL enjoyed the birthday today! :)

As a side note, Yahoo told me you were bouncing on the HOGS group, so I sent you a re-activation notice earlier today. Let me know if you're having any problems .... the other Erin isn't getting any mail, but she's not bouncing ... who knows????

Love the header at the top of the site --- seriously, I need Photoshop Lessons from you.