Monday, January 29, 2007

I have.....a new baby!

Well, not the people kind of baby, but MY baby LOL. I got this:


I LOOOOOOOVE it!! Although I haven't had a lot of time to play with it (the kids and I have all been sick...fun stuff), I finally managed to get some shots that I love. :) (Click on the pictures to see the whole thing) :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I just need to get my boys to cooperate so I can get some good shots of them! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG girl, those are fabulous! It doesnt hurt to have gorgeous kids though! LOL You have a great eye!

(((HUGS))) hope you are better now and can play more!

Anonymous said...

wow erin those are awesome!!! your kids are great subjects though!! now I want one :D

Anonymous said...

My eyes my eyes!!!! So pretty I can't look! Don't you love how sharp and crisp the Canon can get? :)

Anonymous said...

love them girl!