Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My sweet boy...

I cannot believe he is 4. Tonight as we sang happy birthday and opened presents I couldn't help but think about the day I had him. It seems like it was just yesterday but obviously it wasn't. I'm so grateful for the past four years I've had with him. He holds a special place in my heart (as do all my children).
We've made it through surgery at only 2 days old, to bumps and bruises, to a black eye from an empty swimming pool. A boy is definately different than a girl. I love it. He keeps me on my toes wondering what adventure is next. He has a smile that makes my heart melt. I'm am feeling very blessed and very grateful for my boy. It is a little bittersweet realizing just how quickly they grow up. We celebrate each milestone and yet miss the times when they were just babes in our arms.
I will post pictures hopefully tomorrow of superman in his new "get up". :D He makes a DARN CUTE Superman if I do say so myself...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

I remember when he was born, was that really 4 years already?! WOW!


happy bithday dude!