Saturday, September 9, 2006

I can tell you how to get to Sesame Street.

We took the kids tonight to see Sesame Street Live in Atlanta. I was a little worried at first because my kids don't really watch Sesame Street. They just haven't gotten into it. But my worry was short lived because they loved it. So without further ado, here's some pictures (with some captions :D)




I think I was a tad worried that Lexi would be bored, but she danced right along with the best of them!


The kids LOVED the cotton candy and had to show off their blue tongues. :)


Robby made this face when cookie monster came out. He is a crack up.




Me and my Haley bug.


She was obsessed with sitting on the steps of the walkway. I guess they were just her size :D.


David and Daddy! awwwww


David loved all the bright colors and movement. He slept really good on the way home. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have such freakin cute kids, i cant stand it.
How fun!

Anonymous said...

Erin, you are freaking beautiful! I think this is the first pic ive ever seen of you. Know i know where your kids get the good looks! Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Hot mama! You look so beautiful in that last photo with Haley. I can't believe how big David has gotten, wow!

Anonymous said...

Aww that looked like alot of fun. I didn't even know they were in town or I would have brought Nate down.

Great pics!