Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My "imaginary" friends!

Well, ok they aren't really imaginary, but I only know them through the world wide web. I had the chance today to meet one of my good friends that I've known on the internet for 2+ years. I was nervous before hand...but it was SO fun, and she was as sweet as can be.

If you would have asked me a year ago to meet up with one of my "imaginary" friends, I would have probably talked my way out of it. I am normally really shy and uncertain in situations like these. But I've been slowly working on breaking out of my shell, so YAY ME! *patting myself on the back* It was definately worth it, and really is neat to meet someone that you've only seen in pictures. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*gasp*
2 posts in 2 days?
*wheeze*
wow.

Anonymous said...

hardeee har har
don't keel over...you might miss any future posts. hee hee hee.