Friday, September 22, 2006

Eeek....get a room already!

When I go to pick up Lexi from school, normally we walk, so there's a little waiting area where all the parents who walk pick up their kids. The teachers bring the kids to this spot once school is out.
There's this couple who have like a 7 or 8 year boy. Seriously tho, GAG me. The stand there and like cuddle and smooch all over each other while waiting for the kids to get out. I mean really, get a room. I swear, they're worse than newlyweds! Eeek. It's not like there's a little hidey spot where they can do it...no it's right out in the open. :P

*and I know I know....some of you might be falling out of your chairs seeing TWO posts from me in ONE day....maybe this'll be a trend. LOL*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh I hate when people do that especially around children. I'd have definately made a comment about it.

BTW you really should come check in over at PP.