Tuesday, July 4, 2006

my (late) monday meme's

Sorry I'm late with my meme...I didn't even see that I had been tagged until now! :)

1. Do you think that anyone with a desire to create is an artist of sorts?

2. What frightens you most about getting older?

3. When was the first time you travelled by air? Where did you go?

1. No, I don't think anyone who has a desire to create is an artist. Have you watched American Idol (especially the first couple episodes)??--my point exactly. A lot of those people have more desire than anyone who wins, but can they carry a tune? Heck no. They're aren't artists. lol.

2. I think along with what Lammy said about losing my memory, I also worry about my kids having to take care of me instead of me taking care of them. I don't want to be a burden on anyone.

3. The first time I traveled by air...hmm would have been when I was little because my dad was in the air force and we lived in Germany.

No comments: