Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday Me-me's

1. Do you have a particular meal-in-a-pinch? Something you always have on hand that can be whipped up at the last minute? I usually keep on hand ingredients for Spaghetti or Sloppy Joes.

2. Do you have a Emergency Kit for when and if the electricity goes out?
What is in it? And where do you keep it? I'm super slacking in this area...I have candles we could use if the lights went out, but beyond that, not very prepared.

3. Do you save water? Where and how do you store it? How much? Again, not so prepared. The trouble for is having the space to store it. My mom lives nearby tho, so we'll just drink out of her swimming pool LOL. (ok only kidding).

4. Do you know how to change a tire on your car? This one I CAN say yes to! While I've never actually done it myself, I do know how to change a tire. I feel confident enough that if I ever had to, I could change it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, gee, I just keep cans of spaghetti-os or equally unhealthy foods for days like that ;).