Wednesday, January 28, 2009

organized chaos

I think that pretty much sums up my life....organized chaos. Well maybe, except for the organized part. Anyone who knows me well knows I'm not particularly organized, and that I have swiss cheese for brains. So I guess that leave chaos. But chaos in a good way. :)

Despite all my chaos, I have actually managed to get a few projects done recently! I have been sewing and crocheting and I'm loving it! I will have pictures to share soon, but some of the stuff I've made are gifts and I don't want to ruin the surprise!! :) I also have several more projects already in the works. I LOVE my new sewing machine that Santa brought. :)

And as crazy as I thought life was already, it's about to get even more so. I registered the three oldest kids for soccer!! They are very excited. Lexi has played before, but Robby and Haley haven't. Robby played football last year and loved that also, but is excited to try something new. I have no idea yet if any of them will be on the same team (Haley and Robby are in the same age group so it might be possible) but we should find out soon. It might make things more hectic, but I honestly am so excited. Lexi LOVED playing and it's fun to see them doing things they love. I hope Haley and Robby love it just as much!
The crock pot is going to become my new best friend. Anyone have any good recipes they want to share!?

2 comments:

Famy of Boys said...

That should be fun with the soccer! I hope they don't have practice/games at the same time! We are signing Ethan up to try it again this year....wish us luck!

Erin said...

You wouldn't want my recipes even if I had one. But good luck with it all. :-) The other white meat.