Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's a Christmas me-me!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper...there's just something wonderful about ripping open gifts!



2. Real tree or artificial? Definitely a real one. (although we've used artificial in the past, it's real this year!!)



3. When do you put up the tree? Usually around the 1st of December. This year we're ahead!



4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime before new years.



5. Do you like eggnog? Not really...



6. Favorite gift received as a child? that's a tough one...



7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, it was given to Rob by his Grandmother



8. Hardest person to buy for? Rob, hands down.



9. Easiest person to buy for? the kids



10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know that I've had any bad gifts....



11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail mail. I get email everyday, but it's only once a year that I get so much REAL mail! :)



12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Mr. Kreuger's Christmas or White Christmas.



13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try every year to start earlier but so far no luck. Usually around November.



14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember...



15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Divinity, fudge, cookies, almond bark pretzels. mmmm



16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Always white!


17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't have a fav..I love them all!



18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? HOME. Just can't beat it.



19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen...Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen....but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all (Rudolph). :)



20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star



21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One at night and the rest Christmas morning.



22. Most annoying thing about this season? Scrooges



23. What I love most about Christmas? You name it, I love it!

Now if you're reading this...play along! And leave me a comment so I can come and read yours! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh someone's note got removed! Funny Meme!

Anonymous said...

Did mine at my place.