Wednesday, February 14, 2007

e + r = true love forever

I love Valentine's. This year, Rob got me a little potted rose plant. He had it delivered, and took me by complete suprise. Having no green thumb, I don't know the technical name for them, but they are little tiny roses, like baby ones. The buds are about the size of my fingertips and they are SO cute! And since no gift is complete without chocolate, he also got me a box of chocolates. mmmmm.

Every year we usually try to have some kind of nice dinner, even if we ending up having to cook two different meals (one for us and one for the kids). But surprisingly, a couple of the kids like the shrimp and crab legs that we've made.

Rob and I get to run away for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to the time alone with him. (ok, and I'll admit it, a break from the kids. Goodness knows I love them, but a break is definitely in order!)

Watching Lexi today sort through her Valentine's cards she reveived at school brought back fun memories of when I was in elementary school. Robby even got in on the action and got Valentines for his buddies. It's been fun doing Valentine's Day with them. :)

I really had a great idea in my mind for a card that I originally wanted to mail out to loved ones. But I'm sure you all realize by now that you don't have a card from me. I finally got some time to put it togethe this afternoon. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I thought i was cute nonetheless. I'm sure it'll get cut off because it's too wide, so if you want to see the whole thing, click on it. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Erin, that is so beautiful!! I love it, and I am in awe of your talent!!!!! That should definitly be framed!!!

Anonymous said...

Yup, FRAME IT!