Thursday, March 12, 2009

Interview with the kids

1. What is something mom always says to you?
A-Stop Fighting
R-Clean up
H-Go play outside
D-Eat yow dinner

2. What makes mom happy?
A-When I listen
R-When we listen
H-When we play with you
D-Wisten (listen)

3. What makes mom sad?
A-Not listening
R-When we don't clean up our rooms
H-When we tell on people
D- Chocolate (NOT TRUE!!)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A-Tickling me
R-Playing funny
H-Tickle me
D-Tickle

5. What was your mom like as a child?
A-I have no idea!
R-Nice
H-Little
D-Small....like dis (crouches down)

6. How old is your mom?
A-28
R-27
H-40
D-13

7. How tall is your mom?
A-5 feet
R-Tall
H-Little
D-Bigger

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A-Spend time with family
R-Shop
H-Clean up (uhhh no)
D-Jump rope

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A-Read
R-Sleep
H-Read a book
D-Jump Rope (aparently I'm a closet jump roper)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A-World's famous cleaner
R-Pictures
H-Sing
D-Medicine (the boy is obsessed with medicine)

11. What is your mom really good at?
A-Loving me
R-Taking Pictures
H-Feeding Lindsey
D-Singing

12. What is your mom not very good at?
A-Jump Roping (at least someone recognizes!)
R-Cartwheeling (huh...little does HE know!)
H-Playing soccer
D-Not twampoween (not trampoline)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
A-Love us
R-Take care of us
H-Your job is to work
D-Race car dw-iving (driving)

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
A-Cake
R-Brownies
H-Carrots
D-Cake
*for the record, chocolate is my favorite...incase you didn't get that LOL*

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
A-Caring for me
R-Taking care of us
H-When we need help
D-Hellfy (healthy---i guess)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A-Snow White because she likes to sing and she's very nice
R-Cinderella
H-Police Man--girl
D-Mommy

17. What do you and your mom do together?
A-Hug
R-Read
H-Play with each other
D-Exercise (well i do the exercising and he does the watching...)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
A-Both love each other
R-Same skin
H-By wearing the same clothes
D-"Diff-went!" (different!)

19. How are you and your mom different?
A-My hair is long, yours is short
R-Our voices aren't the same
H-By not wearing the same clothes
D- um light!

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
A-By trying not to yell
R-Because you kiss and hug me
H-When we hug each other
D-Start together

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A-To dinner
R-To the Movies
H-To McDonalds
D-To the doctor

I tag you all (yes you, and you, and yes even you) to all do this as well with your kids. And leave me a comment when you do so I can read the funnies from your kiddos! (or even borrowed kids haha!)

4 comments:

Gina said...

I got a lot of "I don't know" from Nin when I did this with her. She's just no fun!!! :) Great read!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! I especially loved David's answers...Jump rope and Race car driving, huh? What other hidden talents do we not know about? ;)

Lammy said...

Now that was hella funny.
I giggled a long time on the whole 'race car driver' thing.
Guess you can't hide your driving skizzles!
*sigh*
thanks for the laugh.

Erin said...

][