Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And the final score is.....

Boys:2 Girls:3

IT'S A GIRL!!
I had the big u/s this morning and we got a couple clear shots letting us know that she is indeed a she! The girls are excited and the boys (well Robby) is getting used to the idea, although still not liking it. :)

It is so amazing to see the tiny little person inside of you moving around and wiggling right in front of your eyes (and even more weird that I couldn't really feel it, but she was really moving!).

I feel like the first part of this pregnancy was creeping by. And now suddenly I'm just about half way! Lets hope the second half goes quickly too. I don't look forward to the heat and humidity of August and September. I can't wait until October!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! Congrats girlie! Girls are soo much more fun to BUY stuff for, YEAH!