Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later

Haley was getting ready for nap and I was cleaning up the lunch mess. When I went to check on her, I found this:




It wasn't until I looked again that I realized there were names attached to the artwork, and of course Haley can't write names yet (although she's good at spelling Haley and Robby). She had an accomplice. The funny part of it is, they "labeled" their rooms. To the left of the girls' doorway was "Alexis", to the left "Haley". And to the right of his door, "Robby." I'm sure had he known how to write David it would have been included.

So off to buy a Mr. Clean eraser and hope it helps.

P.S. I threw the crayons away....isn't that horrible?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not so horrible. :) I'm just glad it wasn't permanent marker. Mr. clean should take that right away. I had a friend who didn't care if her kids drew on the walls cause she thought it was cute. Drove me crazy cause my boys wanted to after that. We have our Magic Eraser ready any time. THey've been life savers. :) I hang their artwork up though. So it doesn't go unappreciated.
Thanks for sharing.
Mary