Friday, May 18, 2007

Three today!

My Haley bug turned 3 today. I'm still in a bit of denial. Has it really been three years? While age 2 did seem be a LONG year, I still feel like I've blinked and now she's gone from a baby girl to a toddler with some serious 'tude.

I asked her a couple days ago what she wanted for her Birthday dinner. Her reply was "cake". When I told her we couldn't have cake for dinner her next choice was "ice cream". Now that's my girl. We settled on grilling hamburgers and hotdogs instead, but she's still asked me about 20 times since naptime if she could have her cake yet. At least she's persistent!

I love you baby girl. Even when you cry and scream at the top of your lungs when we're shopping at walmart and everyone around us is staring. That is ture love, baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEY!
3 is a great age!

Anonymous said...

How fun! It goes so fast. I hope it's been a fabulous birthday. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has such encounters at Wal-mart, or Publix while picking up WIC for that matter. Thanks for sharing
Mary