Friday, March 12, 2010

Linds

(Warning, I sing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" on this video....watch out world, American Idol, here I come! Or not....)


Lindsey has me totally wrapped around her little finger (and her dad's finger, and her siblings finger....pretty much everyone she meets). Some days I worry that she's spoiled, but I am not so sure. Sure she has some of the typical 5th child syndrome... She's the baby...she gets away with some stuff that the other kids didn't... I get that (being the baby of my family afterall!). But I also see how sweet and loving she is. And it makes me worry a little less (for now....we'll talk again when she hits puberty...)

I hate for this to sound like favortism, because it's not. But I really could not have asked for a better little caboose to our family. I love my little Pookie (a nickname she has had since she was a teenie tiny peanut).

1 comment:

Jenée's Blog said...

Lindsey is *adorable*! -I can see why she has a special place in your heart... ;o)