Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The time has come!

Dear little baby who is STILL residing inside me,
While it has been a pleasure housing such a special little spirit these past 40 weeks, enough is enough. Here's your eviction notice. Live it up in there today because tomorrow will be quite a shocker. As much as I've loved the anticipation of your arrival, I'm just plain out tired now and am ready to see you (and let me tell you, there had better be hair on that head, because I haven't suffered with heartburn all this time for nothin!)
With love,
mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got the picture of her...
She is absotluly adoreable.
Congrats!
Happy Birthday, Lindsey2!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby! I have checked several times but haven't seen any posts (are you busy or something?) so I finally "got smart" and went to your sister's blog! Beautiful baby!

Kristina
Brookville, OH

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! Hugs!