Saturday, October 13, 2007

halloween's coming!

...and guess who's not ready! LOL
Actually I've basically put it off so long because the kids have chosen pretty easy things, so it's made my life pretty easy.

Despite trying to convince Haley to be the cutest lil' black cat you ever did see, she's informed me that she is going to be a princess and that I need to buy her some "clip clops" (high heels). At least she's not picky about what color princess dress she'd like. So I plan on recycling one of the old princess dresses that we've used before.

Alexis at first also wanted to be a princess, but just recently has gone on to specify that she wants to be a ballerina princess. Not just an ordinary princess. So I need to make her a little tutu, but again, it's not really too hard, and so I've put it off.

And my little boys, gotta love them. They are both going to be pirates. It just doesn't get easier than that! (well ok, David really didn't have a say since he is too little to care. :D).

And little Lindsey, who had better be here by Halloween, is going to be....A NEW BORN BABY! LOL Ok, a cop out really but hey...I really didn't plan to dress her up. :)

Have you all got your costumes ready?? My kids are so excited they can't wait! This mommma better get crackin!

No comments: