Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Private or not private??

I'm a terrible blogger.  There's not two ways about it.  I've recently thought about just closing down my blog all together.  The problem is a love the idea of blogging.  I really want to write down all the small moments and random thoughts I'm thinking to look back on.  Even looking back on some of my entries on this blog is a hoot. (yes I just said "hoot").

So instead of closing I'm going to try to do better.  But I'm also thinking about making this blog private.  So if you'd like to be invited to continue reading (if anyone still reads) just leave your email in a comment and I'll add you.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY read your blog!! And LOVE it!! You can count me in for a private invite: amymbonner[at]aol[dot]com

Jenée's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

me! me! kecross3@gmail.com

my3texasboys said...

I read it Erin. aweaver74@gmail.com

Teddy said...

I just started reading as I am a new "daddy blogger" and use yours as a model.... I also have added you to " Blogs Im following"
Please don't make private!
thanks,
Father(ed)

Anonymous said...

we read it! impbnurjelly@gmail.com

~Christian and Brittany

Jen said...

jenstringham@gmail.com
i love coming and seeing what happens in your corner of the world. You can check mine out too at stringhamtales.blogspot.com...but I'm even worse at it than you! LOL

Rebecca said...

I am just the same erin! I seem to do mass catch ups, although I've printed two years into two blog books and this has inspired me to keep going. They turned out fab and it's a great way to keep up with our family history. Count me in, I love your blog and often find myself thinking what you have put into words;) mumof4marshall@googlemail.com thanks!x

Sarah said...

Erin-I followed a link from Becky's blog here I want to follow. ajsarahbobo@hotmail.com