Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Reasons to be thankful!

I have SO many reasons to be thankful. So here are just a few (in no particular order)...

-I'm thankful for family. I sure love mine!

-Genuine friendship. Sometimes hard to find, but very wonderful to have. I'm thankful for them all, both close by and far away.

-The Gospel. I'm thankful for the plan of salvation, for eternal families and promises I have if I am faithful.

-Kids! I have the best! Though they sometimes make me a little nuts, they are awesome munchkins. And I love them so much.

-technology!! I love modern conveniences like my computer and my crackberry.

-A hard working husband!! I need to find ways to show him more of my appreciation for all that he does for our family. I'm thankful that he works so hard so I can stay home with the kids.

This year I'm starting a gratitude journal. It's amazing how many things you can find to be thankful for when you start. Pretty soon you can't stop thinking of things. I have so much to be thankful for, and writing them down is a wonderful way for me to remember them!! It has really helped me be more uplifted and positive!

So I'm challenging all my blog readers (if I haven't scared you all off long before now) to start a gratitude journal!! :)

2 comments:

Erin Noel said...

A gratitude journal is a great idea!

Toni said...

Love that idea!! I am gonna do it too :) Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving xoxo