Thursday, March 27, 2008

say cheese.....no, not like that....no....wait....

At every holiday, I think, "THIS will be the time I can get an awesome picture of the 5 kids together". And who am I kidding, right?!?! Still I though Easter's attempt was pretty fun, and actually yielded a pretty good end product. I can't expect it to be perfect, I mean...there are FIVE of them. :)

So we started out with this:
Photobucket
Everyone sort of actually looking ok, although while I'm being picky, David looks a little consitpated......But what a great start....I know this is going to be great!

Photobucket
Apparently something was funny. Even David was slightly amused....

Photobucket
But what on earth is THAT stinking funny? I mean, c'mon people....this does NOT make for my perfect picture. (Notice David's drugged expression LOL)

Photobucket
Oh for Pete's sake, c'mon already...it can't be THAT funny. David doesn't think so either.

Photobucket
In fact he's a little upset by it all. (And can we all say CHEEEEEEESE together, Haley?!)

Photobucket
That's it, now you've done it. Now he's crying. Are you all happy? No, it's really NOT funny.

Photobucket
See now you've really upset him. No, they aren't laughing AT you, David. Poor little guy!

Photobucket
Oh wait, what's this!??!?! They're all looking, no one's crying, and they all have a pleasant look (read: no constipation). It only took about 92 pictures, but by golly we got a decent one.

Phew, I'm exhausted now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He He He, what a great end result. I think it was worth all the blood, sweat and tears (and constipation :) )

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...funny faces and all!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, how cute are they! I just cant stand it!
Were you THINKING you were going to get them all perfectly smiling and happy?! LOL
I think you did a great job, love all the different personalities and faces!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful!! :)

Gotta hand it to you Momma! 5!!!

Jen (from MM and PS)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. This is when you say "Thank goodness for digital cameras" huh?! Poor sweet David!

I had to laugh about "he looks constipated" but WHAT cute kiddos you have!!!

Anonymous said...

love the new look.
They are adoreable and getting so big.
xx

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Love the play by play. Beautiful pictures of such beautiful children.