Wednesday, March 26, 2008

life in the fast lane

Recently I started working pt from home. I get to "work" from my computer in my jammies if I want, and I get to call playing in photoshop, WORK! Add in that I have a great boss, and 2 pals that I work with and how much better can it get!?!

BTW, I work for THIS SITE

It is really fun, but I've had to reschedule just my way of life to fit it in. My time is more precious now that I have something else in the mix!

Soccer season started and Lexi is loving it. She is really good too. She scored her first goal at the first game!

Robby cannot wait for Kindergarten and football. He is so excited. He says he might want to try soccer next year.

Haley cannot wait for school either. She and I have quite a bit of one on one time when David and Lindsey nap each day and I've enjoyed it. She has grown up so fast. I'm sure it's true that it seems like each kid seems to grow up faster than the previous. My little girl is not a baby anymore. :( She loves to play with Lindsey and give her kisses. She is a really sensitive girlie.

David is 2 and as stereotypical as 2 can get! And he is 100% boy in the dirt. He usually always has a dirty face (although I don't know how as many times as I wash it). We've broached the subject of potty training once or twice, and so it goes. I really *hate* the potty training process. *grumble grumble grumble* :) He is talking SO much now and I love listening to him.

Lindsey is changing so much. She is a petite little girl. She can now roll both ways and has begun sleeping on her tummy, without my consent. :D We've introduced cereal and a couple of fruits, but so far she's not a big fan.

Spring break is next week and the kids are excited! Aunt Jenn and her kids are coming to visit, and then the end of the week, we'll be going to visit Rob's parents.

We've also begun a garden. Carrots, squash, zucchini, green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes and watermelons. Or at least we're going to try. We've had fun getting it ready tho. I can't wait for things to sprout. If we can ever get grass to grow in our back yard, I will party hard. :) Grass, that's all I ask for. I'm easy to please! LOL

So that's it from our little corner of the world. Life is busy, but good. And we are blessed beyond measure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! I love the pictures and I just LOVE your comments. David is SO serious!!! Thanks for sharing!
Tara