Friday, July 27, 2007

tender headed

Haley has always been a super-ultra tender headed child. The moment the brush or comb touches her hair, the tears begin and they don't end until her hair is done. She begs me everyday to "do it softly," and even tho I try really hard....tangles are tangles.
Rob has always loved the girls' long hair and so I wanted to make sure it would be ok with him before just cutting her hair. Much to my surprise, he was ok with it! (of course he also said that it can grow back over the winter). So tonight I took the plunge. Her hair was really beautiful long, so I'm a little sad. But shorter hair DOES look really cute on her, maybe even making her look a little older...not so baby-ish. She is thrilled with it, and I hope it will make doing her hair MUCH easier and much less fuss. Here's the before and afters:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I was blog hopping and notice Jeanette Banner. How can I create a banner like that. Will you help me. You little girl is too cute. Congratulation on the new baby!

Anonymous said...

I think she looks beautiful. :) We're back in town. You gave me your friends pictures instead of SAm. I'll have to drop it by. I didn't have time before we left for vacation. Wish I was in the double digits. How'd that Zofran work for ya?
Mary