Sunday, July 29, 2007

oh.my.gosh

I'm a faithful lurker over at the Pioneer Woman's blog for some time and from learned about her cooking site. She has such fabulous picture accompanying each mouth watering recipe, making it a breeze for the cooking challenged such as me. :)
Today I decided to make this recipe.
While my crisp is still in the oven, I've already made the maple cream sauce so it can chill, and decided to try a small smackerel. OH MY GOSH is it sinfully good. I even took a taste into Rob to try who loved it too. I think I could eat the whole bowl of sauce LOL!
So already I'm giving it 2 huge thumbs up and that's based solely on the sauce. You must try it soon. That's an order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, so I checked out this pioneer woman site. She's funny. ANd the food stuff looks great too. I have to admit that I was just intrigued by her and had to look up the calf nut stuff. Not too good on a queasy stomach but I didn't loose it. :) Thanks for sharing the site.
mary

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I wanted to tell you I have a blog too now. marymonstermary.blogspot.com