Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been tagged!

By my pal Tammy! Here goes:

My roommate and I once: were really close

Never in my life have I: been so happy as i am now!

High school was : a long time ago!

When I'm nervous : I crack jokes

My hair : is actually not in a pony tail for once!

When I was 5 : my sister passed away.

When I turn my head left : I see my kitchen.

I should be : more patient.

By this time next year : I hope to have more confidence in my photography.

My favorite aunt is : a redhead

I have a hard time understanding : what my dog is thinking

You know I like you if : I can open up to you.

My ideal breakfast is : hmm depends on the day. Scrambled eggs sound good tho.

If you visit my home town : you'd think it was kind of boring unless you need gas or somewhere to eat :D

If you spend the night at my house : you better be ready for kids to wake up early!

My favorite blonde is : Hmm that's a tough one...

My favorite brunette is : Rob of course!

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : cows haha

I shouldn't have been : such a reblious teenager

Last night I: watched tv

A better name for me would be : Erin rocks!

I've been told I look like : me? No one has really said anyone else LOL.

If I could have any car, it would be: a black n orange suburban

Ok, now I'm tagging LammyAnn, Mikki, and Lolly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! I figured out how to get back on this thing!! You should have more experience under your belt by this time next year with photography after photographing Jeremy and me!!

Anonymous said...

I have confidence in your photography! I'd hire you for my portraits- (only if you agree to take out my pimples!)
~l