Tuesday, August 1, 2006

A big visit at our house....

Alexis lost her first tooth last Wednesday(well techincally her second tooth--but first tooth at the right time...she lost a bottom tooth as a baby when she was learning to stand up and bit down on something and fell back, ripping it out.)
She was super excited that the tooth fairy would give her money (something that's new to her) for it. Thursday morning she woke up panicked that the TF hadn't made her appearance, as the envelope was still under her pillow. But, upon closer inspection and much to her delight she found 4 shiny quarters in the envelope. It's all down hill from here :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 quarters? Man I need to send my kids to your house! LMAO I went broke when the TF showed up here.

Anonymous said...

YEAH LEXI!! That is great news and what a milestone for your household! Make sure you save up those quarters from now on:)

Anonymous said...

Yay Lexi! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, look at that. We lost our 1st tooth about a month ago and boy did Bub make out. The tooth fairy left a dollar and a pack of gum. He isn't even 5 yrs old yet, ack. I didn't know they start losing them so early.

I feel for Lexi. I knocked my two top teeth out when I was 3. I was toofless a while -lol.