Monday, May 19, 2008

Grow things!

Want to feel accomplished???? Plant a garden!! Seriously my black thumb is turning a tad green!! This morning I went to weed my garden and much to my excitement, I had green beans to be picked!!! Then looking around I noticed little green 'maters!! It's really fun to plant something and now to be able to enjoy it.

So here's my garden. It's a little crowded...but hey, I'm a beginner. :)
Photobucket

My little green maters!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And my beans!
Photobucket

And this was the first pick! There's enough for the family for dinner tonight! YAY!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wHOO Hoo! Go Garden!! Love that!

Anonymous said...

I love growing veggies! I can't wait for the summer crop of sweet corn to pop up. Yum! I am still waiting on new baby pics though...come on!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I'm just getting ready to plant my garden. It's still kinda chilly here at nights. So much fun to grow things.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. It's great!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Anonymous said...

Oh nice garden E!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Isnt it fun! It makes me feel so happy inside to look out my window and see my garden that is going to feed my family!