Monday, February 25, 2008

and so it goes

I've had a HARD time coming up with things to blog about lately...I guess I'm just not sure you all are dying to hear the mundane daily activities of our house. But I will try harder! :)

After a week off of school for "mid-winter break", the kids were excited to return today. Of course, having slept in all last week, I jerked awake at 7:20am in a panic. We still made it on time, but had to rush a lot.

Alexis started soccer last week. She is enjoying it. Robby is going to play football in the fall. (I can't handle 2 different sports schedules in the same season LOL).

Haley is eager to start preK in the fall, David is a typical two year old who wants NOTHING to do with the potty (*cries*), and Lindsey is such a happy easy-going baby.

Our home is rarely quiet or clean, but we are happy, so I'm more than blessed. We're probably the classic example of organized chaos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like hearing whatever you have to say. :) School doesn't start here until 9:15am. They don't get home until 4:15 or later some days. They ride the bus though. I would love the CD if that's okay with you. I wish we could live close again and I could have you be my new family photograper. You are truly amazing. I'd even pay you. :)