Tuesday, January 15, 2008

best intentions

It's a lot easier to take the pictures each day than I thought...the hard part is getting them uploaded/resizes/edited and posted each day. So maybe I'll just try to add mine once a week? LOL

A couple days ago, Lindsey was having a really fussy day. She just needed some extra snuggles I guess. I tried to use a sling that was given to me but it was too bulky and just didn't fit well. So I found a pattern to make my own and that's what I did! It turned out really cute (I think) and it is so nice and easy to wear. And Lindsey loves it! :) The picture isn't great, but it shows what I made. :) The rest are just pics of my little monkey. That hair just cracks me up. It just does not lay down!

David and Lindsey both had checkups today. What in the world was I thinking scheduling both appointments for the same day. It was horrible. They both cried and screamed most of the appointment. I thought only Lindsey needed shots, but it turned out David needed one as well. Let me tell you what bundle of fun THAT was. We survived, but definitely need a nap. Both kids are growing well and are right on target. So thats good. :)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADOREABLE! Good job you making you're own Slingo!
As for the sticky-uppy hair... that's always a sure sign that she will have GREAT hair when she grows up!
Love those pics...
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Love your sling -- so cute!! And Lindsey is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Lindsey. She is so precious

Anonymous said...

You amaze me, Mother of five children making a cute sling! I love it! Well done I say well done!. THat baby is absolutely adorable. I think she may be one of the most beautiful babies in the world. I think I can say that because I have no girls. A mom's gotta think her own kids are the best no matter what, ya know what I mean. ;) I miss ya!