Sunday, December 31, 2006

So long 2006!

We got to spend a few days visiting my inlaws this past week. It's always fun seeing family, especially when you don't get to see them very often.
The kids had a FAB Christmas...I will try to get pictures up soon. It's the whole uploading and resizing that's taken me so long. :)
We did managed to get a pretty descent family picture taken while we were visiting the family. As a gift to MIL and FIL, all the kids chipped in for us to have a big family portrait done. They were thrilled since their last family picture was taken LOOOOONG ago. It was nice, and even more nice that we got to have our little family's picture taken as well!



As 2006 comes to an end, I find myself looking back on all the things that has happened to our little family. We started off the year with a new addition to our family. David will turn one on Jan. 4th. We moved house in May....Lexi started Kindergarten in August. Robby got glasses, Haley...well what can you say...Haley is 2, and life's never dull with a 2 year old. :)
I'm particularly thankful for my family and friends who've always been my support system. I am looking forward to 2007 with all of you!
Ohh I think I'll try to make a little "montage" of 2006 and post it here. Stay tuned :D
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful family. God bless you all.

Check out http://needgod.com.

Anonymous said...

You're cute family just beams with personality, look at those gorgeous kids! You look terrific girl! What great pictures!
I miss you!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! Great update.

Anonymous said...

Happy New year pal. I love you and all those cuties. Give 'em cushies from their favorite auntie. :)
(sorry Lolly :P)